The Foundation of the Edmundston Diocese, Inc. was created in 2006 to administer the funds generated by the Diocesan Financial Campaign for the pastoral services of the diocese.
The Foundation of the Edmundston Diocese, Inc. is a non-profit organization, incorporated according to the law governing companies in New Brunswick.
The corporation is administered by an administrative council of at least seven members coming from all the pastoral zones of the diocese. The council must hold a minimum of two meetings each year. An annual assembly is held each year to adopt the financial statement and the report of the auditor, to elect the administrators and to make decision on any other legal matter.
Members of the Administrative Council 2018-2019:
- Mrs Pauline Banville-Pérusse (2020) President
- Mrs. Ghislaine Clavet (2019) Secretary
- Mr. Réal Dionne (2018) Treasurer
- Mr. Gildard Lavoie (2018) Vice-President
- Mrs. Majella Roy-Gallant (2019)
- Mrs Louise B. Somers (2018)
Ex Officio Members:
- Sr. Edna Thomas, R.H.S.J.
- Mrs. Tina Jalbert
- Mrs. Nicole B. Michaud
- Annual Meeting of the Diocese of Edmundston and the Foundation of the Diocese of Edmundston Inc.: You are cordially invited to participate to the annual meeting of the Diocese of Edmundston and the Foundation of the Diocese of Edmundston, Inc., to be held on Wednesday, January 23, 2019 at 7:00PM, at the Diocesan Center, Edmundston.
We will present the financial reports from September 1st, 2017 to August 31, 2018. Welcome to all!